This gas is commonly and traditionally used with a fuel gas (propane, acetylene or propylene) for cutting, welding, brazing and soldering. Oxygen supports the combustion of these gases and enables a much higher flame temperature to be achieved in comparison with air.
Our oxygen cylinders are filled from a bulk tank which ensures optimum purity, a 1% reduction in purity can increase consumption of oxygen by 20% or more, so you can see the benefits of a professionally filled gas bottle. Combine this gas bottle with our Hobbyweld acetylene cylinder for the perfect portable rent free gas welding kit.
- Gas Pressure : 137bar / 1987psi
- Gas Capacity : 1.33 cubic metres
- Water Capacity : 9 litres
- Gas Mix : 99.5% Oxygen
- Cylinder Fitting : BS341 No.3 – G5/8″ BSP RH female
- Suited Partner Gases : Acetylene / Propane / Propylene
- Cylinder Height : 840mm
- Cylinder Diameter : 140mm
- Part No. HWMIX5
Download the Hobbyweld Oxygen safety data sheet here