A specially formulated Argon, Carbon Dioxide and oxygen gas mix (often referred to s a tri-mix or argon shield) which can be used in a number of welding positions. Welders will experience good arc stability and a broad heat which is due in part to the 2% oxygen content.
The combined benefits of good welding performance and minimal spatter make it very popular among the agricultural, on-site and mobile welding market. The wide operating range makes Hobbyweld 15 the best choice for structural steel work and general fabrication.
- Gas Pressure : 137bar / 1987psi
- Gas Capacity : 1.40 cubic metres
- Water Capacity : 9 litres
- Gas Mix : 83% Argon / 15% Carbon Dioxide / 2% Oxygen
- Cylinder Fitting : BS341 No.3 – G5/8″ BSP RH female
- Suited Material : Carbon Steel
- Max. Weld Depth : 18mm
- Optimum Range : 5mm to 12mm
- Cylinder Height : 840mm
- Cylinder Diameter : 140mm
- Part No. HWMIX15
Download the Hobbyweld 15 safety data sheet here